Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jan 27 Last Man Battalion

Jan 27 Last Man Battalion

Following on from the very successful " Dark Zone" game were moving along in the Storyline to not only encompass the SHD and the Rikers but to introduce the " Last Man Battalion"

Not keen dressing up as a Con or an Agent but prefer the Camouflage kit you normally wear skirmishing? LMB is probably more up your street then.
    Google it. You'll get the idea.

Full brief to follow.

Sign on.

Daz.
    Jack.
    Swifty
    Swifty minor
    The incredible falling over Pritch
    Lindo
    Niall
    Sid
    Fletch
    Edmundo
    Last edited by Pritch; 15th January 2019 at 02:35 PM. Reason: Reasons.......
    "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die."

Club Member Second Lieutenant john swift's Avatar
    I'll be up for this and can you josh down to please.

Club Member Private
    Quote Originally Posted by Godfather View Post
    Following on from the very successful " Dark Zone" game were moving along in the Storyline to not only encompass the SHD and the Rikers but to introduce the " Last Man Battalion"

Not fancy dressing up as a Con or an Agent but prefer the Camouflage kit you normally wear skirmishing? LMB is probably more up your street then.
    Google it. You'll get the idea.

Full brief to follow.

Sign on.

Daz.
    Jack.
    Swifty
    Swifty minor
    The incredible falling over Pritch

Club Member Private
    I'm in

Non Member Lance Corporal Niall.E's Avatar
    Diving in

I’m in
    Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

More of a Squad than a Batallion so far Guys.
    Come on, get your names down, bring a Friend who's been threatening to try it.
    "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die."

Sorry chaps, can't make this one.
    Valar Morghulis - Valar Dohaeris ~ ~ ~ ~ Facit Omnia Voluntas ~ ~ ~ ~ Charlie Romeo

Baron Von Edvard Major General Echo Papa's Avatar
    In
    I got signals. I got readings, in front and behind.

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐ I am the Eggman!
    i LiVE iN THE WiERD PART OF YOUTUBE

Have we any preferences for Teams Gents?

We are easy .don't mind where you put us.

Ok.
    Cheers John.
    Are you wearing camo or civvies?
    Are you guys ghillieing up?

Putting finishing touch to my gillie so yes and cammo to for the both if that ok if not just cammo mate.

No problem mate.
    LMB it is then.

I’ll be in civvies. I can go NPC if needed, was going to take the drone out for a spin depending on numbers and the weather.
    Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenkink View Post
    I’ll be in civvies. I can go NPC if needed, was going to take the drone out for a spin depending on numbers and the weather.
    Roger that

Looking like it's going to be a LOT less numbers than last game so that'll be a deciding factor on the scenario.

Where are we meeting /playing ?

Hairpin I'm thinking mate

Warthog Lieutenant General Pritch's Avatar
    I'll be in birdshit cam so lmb pls
    Gafflwn Dihenydd, o'r fuddugol yn wiriol sydd. Ni fydd neb yn ein Drechu, Falch ydy ni i drochu, Traed o flaen i'r Annwn, mewn y gwybodaeth fe godwn ni.

We cheat Death from his rightful victory. No one can defeat us we are glad to plunge feet first into hell in the knowledge that we will rise

WOLVERINES

Four two, Jedi. Good Hit

Aucto Splendore Resurgo

Non Member Lance Corporal Niall.E's Avatar
    SHD again for me