Thread: Hello! - I'm a complete newbie with some burning questions.

Non Member Recruit

Question Hello! - I'm a complete newbie with some burning questions.

Recently started looking into Airsoft, watching some youtubers. Gained a mad interest for it, I gain some form of income so I can at least, get into it. Most people advised not bothering on your own gear and just getting stuck in to see if you like it. I'm pretty sure I'd love it regardless (Though I do need to get fit, god I'd get tired after it and my legs get sore easily so maybe exercising before plunging in is a plan )

However, I did see some mentions that some sites allow two tone guns and some don't. Do you guys allow them? And I recently ordered a p90 just because I wanted to spoil myself and it was a bundle deal:
    http://www.bbgunsuk.co.uk/products/D...ndle-deal.html

I purchased it a little before bothering with getting all my research done and looking at sites, honestly got it because I just love P90's.

I have a few questions;

Since if I'm allowed a two-tone, could I tape it for the event, when I'm there so i'm not sticking out like a sore thumb or does that breach anything?

And since it'd be my first time if I do plan on going to any events at PA what are the rent kits like?

Hello and welcome the pathfinder airsoft forum. Thanks for signing up.

We all started at the same point, getting the “itch” and wanting to spend money on all the gear, but the most important advice I (we) can give you is to not spend any more money on those types of IF’s (Imitation firearms).

The type you’ve linked and unfortunately bought are really nothing more than “plinkers” for short range use and they would be completely out of their league at site. The range and accuracy of the RIF’s used at site would be 2/3 times better and you would have no fun at all being on the receiving end using that p90.

The absolute best advice is to come along to a Sunday game and rent one of the club weapons. You’ll then get a decent RIF on your first game, and hopefully enjoy. You’ll see if you really do love the game and can then work on qualifying for your defence for purchasing a RIF (ukara).

In terms of taping or painting the p90...that is a big no no and can lead into you getting into trouble with the police. You have no defence to own a RIF.

Fitness wise - god couldn’t we all be fitter.

Non Member Recruit
    Quote Originally Posted by Fletch View Post
    Hello and welcome the pathfinder airsoft forum. Thanks for signing up.

We all started at the same point, getting the “itch” and wanting to spend money on all the gear, but the most important advice I (we) can give you is to not spend any more money on those types of IF’s (Imitation firearms).

The type you’ve linked and unfortunately bought are really nothing more than “plinkers” for short range use and they would be completely out of their league at site. The range and accuracy of the RIF’s used at site would be 2/3 times better and you would have no fun at all being on the receiving end using that p90.

The absolute best advice is to come along to a Sunday game and rent one of the club weapons. You’ll then get a decent RIF on your first game, and hopefully enjoy. You’ll see if you really do love the game and can then work on qualifying for your defence for purchasing a RIF (ukara).

In terms of taping or painting the p90...that is a big no no and can lead into you getting into trouble with the police. You have no defence to own a RIF.

Fitness wise - god couldn’t we all be fitter.
    Yeah I guessed as much for the P90. I mainly bought it for just backyard fun. I might just go to the site once I get paid next. Unless I get a refund on a few orders I drunkenly did a few nights ago (whoops) then I might be able to play or try to join in this month.
    But, Sergei... Where is pin?
    ]